E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Yet Another Food Blog?

Well folks, I'm afraid so. You see, after years of failed (read: lazy) attempts at blogging I have decided to give it one last shot. I won't even pretend to to come close to the upper echelon of food bloggers that bring us delicious tidbits on a regular basis. Instead, this blog will be about the things that strike my fancy, food news and products and menus that I encounter on a daily basis, in regular life and my travels. I do hope you'll enjoy it, and for god's sakes, leave comments and say hello!

About me...
I've been a professional food-freak for over 15 years, starting my career in marketing with Whole Foods Market in the early 1990s. I've since moved on, all the while wearing many hats (writer, creative director, art director, recipe tester, stylist and photographer, to name a few). I'm still in the food business, loving each and every day. I get to taste, write and dream about food...what's not to love about that?

I'm a very lucky boy.


3 Responses to “”

  1. Blogger Paul 

    A-HA!

    Cheating on Flickr with Blogger, are we?

  2. Blogger Ben 

    Keep it up for a month and I'll add you to my blogroll! ;-)

  3. Blogger Santos 

    hi matt! love the new blog. happy holidays to you and your loved ones, and have a wonderful, delicious new year!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Matt Armendariz
  • From Los Angeles, California
  • A man with a passion for good food and a wonderful life with a dash of irreverence. Read at your own risk. Advertising director by day, wino by night. All photos on this site by Matt Armendariz.
  • My profile

Previous posts

From The Vaults

Links & Tasty Stuff


ATOM 0.3