'Nuff Said.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...









14 Responses to “'Nuff Said.”

  1. Anonymous L 

    Hee hee. Me too.

  2. Anonymous Liz 

    I heart Matt's sammich ;-)

  3. Anonymous Liz 

    In fact I double heart his sammich. Yum yum!

  4. Anonymous tami 

    you're my hero :)

    *sqweeze*

  5. Anonymous Chubby Hubby 

    God, that looks so good. It's like an even more delicious than usual Donna Hay cover image.

  6. Anonymous Pille 

    I thought there was something Donna Hay-ish about the picture (glancing towards her three issues of DH)
    Nice sandwich, Matt!

  7. Anonymous Sigrid 

    Great blog!
    And I love that 'I love sandwiches' logo of yours :-))

  8. Anonymous Monkey Gland 

    respect.

  9. Anonymous matt 

    Sigrid,

    Thank you! I'm so glad you stopped by and commented! Oh, and the small "I love sandwiches" logo was borrowed, I unfortunately cannot take credit for it! :)

  10. Anonymous MM 

    I can't taste or smell anything at the moment but that picture almost cured me! Fabulous!

  11. Anonymous hd connelly 

    that has got to be the yummiest-looking cheese sammich I have ever seen!!
    Leave it to you, Matt...I love your blog, your images and your devotion to deliciousness. I need to learn to love food this much. ;)

  12. Anonymous Nicholas 

    That's one great looking sandwich Matt!
    I wonder if Pete Wells is reading this. :D

  13. Anonymous Steve J. 

    Were can I find some more free recipes on line?

    S.J.

  14. Blogger 日月神教-向左使 

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Matt Armendariz
  • From Los Angeles, California
  • A man with a passion for good food and a wonderful life with a dash of irreverence. Read at your own risk. Advertising director by day, wino by night. All photos on this site by Matt Armendariz.
  • My profile

Previous posts

From The Vaults

Links & Tasty Stuff


ATOM 0.3