Published Wednesday, March 01, 2006 by Matt Armendariz | E-mail this post
10. It’s the drink that eats like a meal.
9. Next to a Screwdriver and Mimosa, it’s one of the few cocktails you can enjoy in the morning without raising alcoholic suspicions.
8. You can skip lunch and still eat.
7. Because I have a bottle of great vodka at home that will spoil and go bad very, very soon. (If I repeat this enough you might believe me.)
5. Because tomato juice is packed with vitamins and is good for you.
4. Anything with a big celery stalk in it is fun.
3. Because I have yet to savor the ideal Bloody Mary. Practice makes perfect, you know.
2. Because it’s easily customized; anchovies and garlic stuffed olives, anyone?
1. Because it’s really been one of those days.