A New Home


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





Ladies and gentleman, I'm pleased to announce that I've gotten off my lazy butt and am happy to introduce Mattbites.

You know, it was always something I wanted to do but never got around to it. Six months into my blogging venture and a recent chain of events forced me to sit down with a glass of wine (ok, a few bottles) and make it a reality. If you think I'm pleased with myself you'd be correct. I'm not much for code and programming to tell you the truth.

Another reason for my reluctance to take it to the next level was that I honestly didn't think I'd last this long. I always though "oh geez, another food blog" every time I sat down to post, but 51 entries later I've found a voice for myself and some of the most amazing food folks I could ever hope to meet. The emails of encouragement from all over the world have meant more to me than you can imagine, and the opportunity to review, taste and sample has been extraordinary and so very worthwhile.

Even if it has branded me as that snail guy :)

Because of some blogger issues (I'm keeping a positive attitude here folks) I will keep my old mattbites archives here. I've only recreated a few new ones at mattbites.com but decided against lugging all my posts over there. It's a clean, fresh start and I hope you'll join me over at my new home.

So, in a nutshell, this site (http://mattbites.blogspot.com/), bye bye, no mas.
Mattbites is where it's at.

Happy eating,

matt

P.S. I was spammed pretty heavily here and in the process of creating of creating word notification something went terribly awry. Comments won't work. If you've left any comments here in the past few days I haven't seen them. My most sincere apologies.


0 Responses to “A New Home”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Matt Armendariz
  • From Los Angeles, California
  • A man with a passion for good food and a wonderful life with a dash of irreverence. Read at your own risk. Advertising director by day, wino by night. All photos on this site by Matt Armendariz.
  • My profile

Previous posts

From The Vaults

Links & Tasty Stuff


ATOM 0.3